Partnerschaft von Steuerberatern und Rechtsanwälten mbB
Our company is a partnership with limited professional liability (“Partnerschaft mbB”) in accordance with the German Act on Partnership Corporations (Gesetz über Partnerschaftsgesellschaften, PartGG). It is entered in the partnership register of the Frankfurt am Main District Court under the number PR 1357.
The partners pursuant to PartGG are:
- Hans-Christian Hauck, lawyer
- Henning Schuchardt, tax consultant
- Matthias Ohmer, tax consultant
- Dr jur. h. c. Christine Koziczinski, lawyer (notary)
- Dominik Berker, tax consultant
- Severin Berker, tax consultant
- Jörg Dombrowski, lawyer
- Dr Frank Soesters, lawyer
- Dr. Philipp Graf von Dürckheim, lawyer (notary)
The professionals in our partnership are registered as tax consultants and lawyers with the corresponding professional associations:
Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt am Main
(Frankfurt am Main Bar Association)
Bockenheimer Anlage 36
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 (0) 69 - 17 00 98-01
Fax: +49 (0) 69 - 17 00 98-50
The legal profession is primarily subject to the rules of professional conduct specified below, the currently valid version of which can be viewed on the Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer (German Federal Bar Association) website at http://www.brak.de:
- Federal Code for the Legal Profession (BRAO)
- Professional Code for Lawyers (BORA)
- Lawyers’ Remuneration Act (RVG)
- Code for Specialist Lawyers (FAO)
- Code of Conduct for Practitioners of Law of the European Community (CCBE)
The tax consultancy profession is primarily subject to the rules of professional conduct specified below, the currently valid version of which can be viewed on the Bundessteuerberaterkammer (German Federal Association of Tax Consultants) website at http://www.bstbk.de:
- Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG)
- Tax Consultancy Act Implementing Regulation (DVStB)
- Professional Code for Tax Consultants (BOStB)
- Regulation on Tax Consultants’ Fees (StBGebV).
Professional liability insurance is provided by: Allianz Versicherungs-AG, 10900 Berlin Geographical scope of application: Europe excluding Germany, Turkey, countries in the territory of the former Soviet Union, including Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
General terms and conditions of engagement:
We will be happy to send these to you on request.
Website content that is referred to by means of hypertext links or by other means does not come from us, is not known to us in detail and also is not provided by us for use as our own or third-party content. We therefore do not accept responsibility or provide any guarantee for the content of any website that is referred to by means of hypertext links or by other means. The provision of such references is not based on any transactional intention.
Concept and design
APPEL NOWITZKI GmbH
Technical concept and implementation
FOR CREATIVE MEDIA GmbH & Co. KG